If you're feeling frustrated because you know what to do but aren't doing it, you'll love this! I'll break down common mistakes that keep us stuck and share how to overcome them so you can feel energized, focused and victorious!
Does this sound familiar?
I can't do anything right
What's wrong with me?
I don't know what to do
I'm so tired of failing
I'm never going to get what I want
I want you to know it's not your fault! I have found six common mistakes that keep us stuck. I know, because I've encountered each of them! They undermine our best efforts to transform our life. Luckily, I have solutions to overcome all of them!!
1. Not Upgrading Our Operating System- Doing the same thing over and over is the definition of insanity. If we're not getting the results we want, we first need to change our thinking, specifically how we see ourselves and our experiences.
2. Focusing On The End Result & Not Enjoying The Journey -I got stuck on this one for a long time. Being so focused on the end result meant that I was a failure everyday until I got there. Yuck! Then I learned from Danielle LaPorte that if we can set our goals based on how we want to feel, we can win everyday, not just someday down the road. Yahoo!!
3. Trying To Change Everything At Once - Most personal growth programs want you to set goals in 5-7 areas of your life. That's a recipe for disaster!! No wonder we get overwhelmed and give up. Instead, if we focus on 1 habit at a time, we can create success! And that breeds more success!
4. Not Paying Attention To The Actions That Created Success - There have been times in our life when we were really making progress But if we don't pay attention to all the little things that we did to make the success possible,we stop doing them. If we can identify the actions we need to take to achieve our goals, then it's easy to know where to focus our time and effort each day.
5. Ignoring Potential Obstacles - If we haven't prepared ourselves for potential obstacles on our journey, we can easily feel defeated and give up. When we are proactive and come up with possible solutions in advance, it's much more likely that we'll stay strong and keep going when we face adversity.
6. Set It And Forget It - While this motto was successful for the Ronco Rotisserie, it's not helpful for achieving our goals! After we've set our goals, we need to create routines and regular check-ins to keep ourselves on track.
Break Through The Resistance!
You don't have to do this alone! I've created an online course that teaches you how to combine all these solutions into a quick and easy to use system to ensure success. You'll learn how to upgrade your thinking, set goals that allow you to win everyday and create a clear plan of action to support your success.
"I love that I know exactly what I need to do each day to achieve my goals and how to get back on track when things are off." -Michelle
If you want to restore faith in yourself and become victorious, you'll love Six Steps To Transform Your Life! In this fun, interactive and practical online course, you'll learn how to overcome the challenges that are not supporting your success so you can feel energized, focused and victorious!